Mr. ADNAN ASWAD was graduated from the department of Architecture of the Engineering College, University of Baghdad, June 1965. He started his professional career during and after his study by joining one of the professional architectural firms for a period of nine years, working as a trainee and later under the name of ADNAN ASWAD ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS LLC.
Since then, the firm designed many different types of projects and participated in most of the architectural competitions held by the governmental directories alone or with collaboration of foreign firms.
At the same time Mr. Aswad had been a significant sculptor in Iraq where had participated in most of national exhibitions since 1984 when he held his first one-man exhibition.
Since 1971 when our firm was established in Iraq, many highly experienced professional engineers contributed to our organization in different specialties. Their exceptional participations had a significant influence to support our consulting activities along our journey.With appreciation for the efforts of others, we emphasize on the importance of the professional contribution of the engineers and architects below.
Consultant Structural Engineer Dr. Hufdhi Bahya
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) – Al Hikma University
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) – Berkeley University
- Doctorate (Ph.D.) – Sheffield University - 1977
Consultant Architect Ban Damlouji
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering (B.A.) – College of Engineering – University of Baghdad - 1979
Consultant Structural Engineer Dr. Ammar Abdul Rahman
- Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering (B.Sc.) – College of Engineering – University of Baghdad - 1984
- Master of Science in Structural Engineering (M.Sc.) – College of Engineering – University of Baghdad - 1989
- Doctorate in Structural Engineering (Ph.D.) – College of Engineering – University of Baghdad - 1997
Consultant Electrical Engineer Abdul Rahman Hachi
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (B.Sc.) – College of Engineering – University of Baghdad - 1963
Abu Dhabi-Rashid Bin Saeed St.- Harib Al Uteiba Building-Flat#202.
Iraq-Baghdad-Al wahda Quarter-Neigh No 902-St # 6–11
Fax:+971 2 6328350 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org